For your safety, your cooperation is requested in observing the following building safety guidelines:
- Immediately notify Security at (213) 362-0557 of loiters or suspicious individuals in corridors or restrooms.
- Turn away all solicitors and immediately report them to security.
- Always lock your suite when there is no one in the office, even if you have just stepped out for a quick moment.
- Always remember to take suite keys and the building cardkey with you when leaving the premises.
- Do not leave personal valuables unguarded in reception areas, on desk tops or in unlocked drawers.
- Immediately notify the police and Building Management at (213) 362-0550 of any crimes.
- Call Building Management to cancel the key card of any employee who resigns.
- Copy and distribute these general guidelines to the entire staff.