Moving Rules & Regulations
The protection of the building premises is required during any move-in/out by a tenant or subtenant, or for the dispatch/delivery of oversized, heavy or bulky items, and is at the sole expense of the tenant and/or freight, moving or delivery company.
The following procedures must be agreed upon prior to any movement of furniture, materials or equipment at SIC-617 West 7th, LLC.
- Any move found to be in violation of any of the following moving Rules and Regulations will be terminated until the problem is corrected.
- The tenant is responsible for insuring that the moving/delivery company acknowledges in writing and adheres to the prescribed rules and regulations regarding any move or delivery/dispatch of equipment.
- Movement of any furniture, materials or equipment must be prearranged with Building Management and will only be permitted during the following days/times:
- Monday – Friday between 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m., or
- Saturdays and Sunday’s anytime
- The protection of building corridors, doors, stairwells, freight elevator, floor coverings, public areas, lobbies and service areas is the sole responsibility and the expense of the tenant and/or their moving/freight company.
- Protection of the building floor coverings by masonite or plywood along the prescribed route of movement through the building as outlined by Property Management is required.
- Complete and total protection of elevator lobbies, building corridor walls, corners and corridor doors with cardboard, plywood or other pre-approved materials by Property Management is required.
- Use of the corridors, elevators and stairwells must be pre-arranged at least five (5) working days in advance, through the Building Management Office at 213.362.0550. It is the responsibility of the tenant/subtenant to insure communication between the moving company and the Property Management Office has occurred in order to avoid conflicts in scheduling a move.
- In the event the freight elevator is not functioning due to malfunction or emergency repair, every effort will be made to repair the elevator in a timely manner.
- Removal of disposable trash is the responsibility of the moving company. Property Management must approve use of the building trash recycling containers and a fee will be charged depending on volume of trash.
- Two and four-wheel dollies and carts must travel in the freight elevator. Pallets and Pallet Jacks are not allowed in the building and must be broken down. Pallets must be removed off site for disposal.
- Anyone using the loading dock after hours must be pre-authorized for entry into the building.